1)Topshop cutwork sundress
Its love in an article of clothing. I'll be styling this with Gold jewellery, tan glads, a cornflower blue cardigan and the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Sand and Sea Eye shadow Palette. Just bring me some bloody sun!
2) Me and Zena Lightning Love Necklace - This is a major lemming! MAJOR!!
3) Wedding season - Ah i love wedding season. Weddings = gigs = money for me! Huzzah!
4) Fish Suppers! I am loving a good old chippy at the moment. Cover it in salt n sauce (if you in England you wont be aware of chippy sauce. Its an amazing combo of brown sauce, vinegar and another secret ingredient.mmm) and i am ready to go! Why do things taste so much better when they're covered in batter and wrapped in paper??
5) Boys in baseball tops. Swoon. I'm not sure what it is about these tops but truly, I go weak at the knees.
6) Bright pink lippie. The last word in fun, groomed, youthful lips.
- Hollyoaks - caught this for the first time in absolutely ages and it was RUBBISH! Who are all these new characters? Why did they get hired when they clearly cant act?? Its a mystery!
- Britain's Next Top Model - Am i the only one who thinks that our version is just shoddy and cheap and that Lisa Snowdon needs give quit the Tyra imitations? Miss J makes a guest appearance on tonights episode so it may be somewhat more entertaining. Ladies lest ye forget, Miss J is FIERCE personified!2) VooDoo Pickle. I made an order for a few cheap kitsch jewellery pieces from this site nearly a month ago and STILL have not received my order despite emails back and forth promising that my order would be posted the next day, and then the day after the second email...Grr!