Wednesday 13 May 2009

UPDATE: Boots 17 Fast Finish Nail Polish

Following on from my last post, I've spent the evening happily buffing, polishing and pampering myself. My nails are now a gorgeous shade of turquoise courtesy of Mr Bazza M (LOVE this polish!) so i decided to clash with my toenails and go for the bright acid green, Boots 17 in Twist.

I have a few Boots 17 polishes and i love them. I'm not sure if its the Fast Finish formula or just this specific colour but it is truly awful! Its supposed to be a 'single coat, high shine colour' but as the first coat left me streakier than bacon in stripes and only moderately green, I've ended up adding two more coats and its still a mess. Its a good job I'm not planning to get my feet out tomorrow as this is really quite dire and shall certainly never make it onto my nails. Shame.

2 comments:

  1. "Streakier than bacon in stripes" I actually chucked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity it turned out to be such a bad polish :(

    ReplyDelete