Anyway, enough of the amusing retrobutionary karma - here's what i wore on the old noggin:
- Lily Lolo mineral foundation (porcelain) + cover up (blondie)as ever
- Touche Eclat under the eyes
- Mac Shroom e/s
- Mac Carbon e/s blended into upper lashline
- Boots 17 liquid liner in black
- MaxFactor False Lash effect mascara
- Revlon 'Wink' corner lashes (review coming soon)
- Mac Well Dressed blush
- Mac Perfect Topping as highlight
- Mac Up the Amp l/s (looks a lot brighter in real life!) - any suggestions for a liner to go with this?
Ill be the first to admit that after a few cocktails and walking home, metaphorically swinging from the lampposts like a spidermonkey, I'm quite often tempted by a big old burger from the local takeaway dude (note: if its not a kebab its not so bad - that nearly rhymes!), however having consumed by share of the Rose wine, i felt like a burger just would not suffice. So this is me enjoying my midnight snack of...Mussels. Call me a domestic visionary if you like, i wont mind.
Whats your midnight snack of choice?