Friday 27 March 2009

Kinda sorta...a job!?

Eeeeeeeeeee! that's an excited squeal if you hadn't deduced that already! After me saying that there were a few job prospects in the pipeline...i kinda sorta got a job!eek!

I went for an informal chat/interview this morning for a new role that hadn't yet been established. The job in vague terms would be an events organiser role for the 'rebranding' of a central area in Edinburgh and making it more live music orientated.OMG, perfect for me!

The chat was great, with a really nice guy in B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L offices- it was all white brick with stunning lighting and an obvious 'quirk' in the detailing i.e in the chair of the corner of the room was a stuffed toy turtle!? The job sounds incredible and the interviewer told me that he thought i was perfect for the job and that he wouldn't be interviewing anyone else...so now i just need to wait for the go ahead from the arts council for the project and then I'm in!

Actually cant believe it...but fingers crossed it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment